1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website.
Cookies are used by websites for a lot of practical reasons. None of which are meant to be harmful for you. In fact, they’re designed to make your online experience more enjoyable.
Some are necessary to the functioning of the website. Others are used to draw up statistics allowing us to offer you a more enjoyable visit. There are different types of cookies. This website uses technical, tracking and third-party cookies
Useful information about the technical aspects of Cookie can be found: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
2. What types of cookies are used?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan, purpose and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session Cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser,
- Persistent Cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party Cookie which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain;
These cookies are:
- necessary cookies – cookies that allow the technical operation of the website and its features;
- analytical / performance cookies – cookies that collect data about the performance of the website and how you use our website. These cookies allow us to improve how the website works;
- functionality cookies – cookies that allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced or customized features.
- distinguish between visitors;
- improve the use and the functionality of our website;
- tailor our website and products to your needs and preferences;
- process your purchase orders; and
- analyse how our website is used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
We do not use the collected information to ceate visitor profiles.
4. Cookies used on this website
An overview of the cookies used on this website is set in the following table:
|This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget, it stores an updated page share count.
|This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget, which serves a similar purpose to other cookies set by the service.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|This Wordfence cookie is a Wordfence security plug-in used to protect the Site against malicious attacks.
5. Cookie configuration settings
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can prevent the setting of Cookie by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Cookie settings can vary from one browser to another, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our websites.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
Besides, you can find information about how to manage Cookie in the browser at the following addresses: